-
December 31st, 2005, 07:53 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Anyhoo, I was bored tonight and fixed Josefina's hair a little bit. Well back of the braid is a little messy but that's my fault. Anyway, Josefina was my younger sister's doll and as Ali got older, Josefina got put in the closet. Well Ali have moved out, had a kid, etc. Sooo this Christmas, while getting interested in my Felicity again I pulled Josefina out of the closet and cleaned her up and adopted her heh.
anyway, pics: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2115432938
I dunno, this doll is a little ... odd... her head tilts to the side and one side of the front of the wig is glued farther down on her forehead XD and one eye gets stuck. She's kind of creepy sometimes. <3
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 31, 2005 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Magdalen ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks